Enjoy this upgraded Ciabatta with melted Leerdammer cheese. A great comforting recipe for the cold days !
Ciabatta with honey roast ham, dried tomatoes, cheese and olives
- 1 olive ciabatta
- 6 dried tomatoes (in oil)
- 8-10 green olives
- 2 large slices of honey roast ham
- 4 slices of Leerdammer
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- chili flakes
- Cut the ciabatta. Wash the rosemary, shake it dry and finely chop it. Heat with 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan and drizzle over the bread.
- Drain the tomatoes and cut into strips.
- Peel the garlic, finely chop and mix with the remaining tablespoons of oil and a pinch of chili with the olives.
- Cover each ciabatta half with the ham, tomatoes and olives. Add the Leerdammer slices on top of each half and bake under the oven grill at 200ºC until the cheese melts.