Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website. Please read the Terms and Conditions contained in this document carefully as the use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
Try me or I'm Free promotion
HOW TO CLAIM:
1. Buy a pack of Leerdammer Light Slices 160g or Leerdammer Original Slices 160g. Tell us, in more than 10 words, why you did not love our Leerdammer Slices.
2. Send this, along with your name and address clearly printed to our FREEPOST address – along with your valid receipt showing the Leerdammer Slices purchase to arrive no later than 9/4/15.
3. Receive your refund in cash.
4. One application per household only. UK, CI and IoM residents aged 16+ only.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Last date for receipt of applications is 9/4/15.
2. On a plain piece of paper write your name, address, and, in more than 10 words, tell us why you did not love Leerdammer Original 160g or Leerdammer Light 160g.
3.Send this, along with your till receipt (must be dated between September 29th 2014 and 31st March 2015) which clearly shows your Leerdammer Slices purchase and send to, FREEPOST RRHB-RTSZ-KTLC, Leerdammer Guarantee, Unit 1, Kelpatrick Road, Slough, SL1 6BW.
4. Receipts cannot be returned. No responsibility can be accepted for applications lost, delayed or damaged in the post or not received for whatever reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
5. Refunds are available in cash, to UK, CI and IoM residents aged 16+, excluding employees and their immediate families of Bel (UK) Ltd., their agents and anyone connected professionally with the promotion.
6. No bulk or third party entries will be accepted.
7. The purchase value will be determined by the value shown on your till receipt up to a maximum value of £2.10.
8. Offer limited to one application per household.
9. Your statutory rights are not affected.
10. Only original till receipts will be accepted – no photocopies.
11. Please allow 28 days for delivery.
12. No correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Bel (UK) Ltd.,
160 London Road,
Sevenoaks, TN13 2JA.
Please do not send any applications to this address.
Bel UK Ltd, a limited company, with share capital of £27,255,176, whose head office is located at 160 London Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2JA, (hereinafter "BEL"), publishes the Leerdammer website (hereinafter "the Website").
The presentation and content of the Website are protected by the laws in force on intellectual property, for which BEL is the sole owner.
The Website is hosted by Bel UK Ltd.
The functional and creative design, as well as the technical design and development have been performed on behalf of BEL by Blast Radius Amsterdam.
1. Use of the Website
- Quality of information:
BEL takes the greatest care and implements all means to provide quality information on the Website.
However, BEL cannot fully guarantee the accuracy and exhaustiveness of this information. Therefore, BEL cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect loss due to misused information and/or that could be revealed to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Access to the Site:
BEL agrees to do its best so that the Leerdammer Website is accessible at any time.
Nevertheless, BEL accepts no liability in the case of difficulty in accessing its Website or interruptions in the connection, whatever the causes.
In particular, BEL reserves the right to carry out any modification to the Website that it deems necessary, and this without prior warning and even if access to the Website is interrupted.
BEL cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from access to the Website and/or to the websites of its partners or, on the contrary, the impossibility of accessing it including loss of data, damage, destruction or viruses that could affect your computer equipment, and/or the presence of a virus on its Website.
You acknowledge that you have checked that the computer equipment used does not contain any virus and is in perfect working condition.
- Distribution of a letter/email:
BEL cannot be held liable for a delay, loss or wrong distribution of a letter/email, either from its dispatch or not to a wrong email address.
- Link to other websites:
The Website grants access to the external websites of partners, through hypertext links or by the inclusion of partners' content on the Website.
Although the choice of links to external websites is subject to care and vigilance, BEL cannot be held liable for the provision of these external websites. It cannot bear any responsability as to the content, advertising, products, services or any other material coming from these external websites or available on or from these external websites.
BEL cannot be held liable for the actions or any omissions of its partners.
2. Intellectual property:
The information issued on the Site can only be used for strictly personal purposes.
Any use for commercial purposes or for any other purpose is prohibited.
Furthermore, elements represented on the Website are protected by Intellectual Property national laws, international treaties and agreements covering provisions relating to copyright protection. Thus, any change, representation and full or partial reproduction, for a use other than private, is strictly prohibited and would be liable to constitute an act of infringement incurring the civil and criminal liability of the infringer. This ban applies whatever the process of reproduction, representation and/or modification, and whatever the duration of it.
The rights on commercials as well as on musical works included in these films are to the exclusive benefit of the owner of the recording of the work concerned.
Equally, all the trademarks cited on this Website are the exclusive property of BEL or for which BEL has license to use them. Any reproduction of these trademarks, without BEL's prior consent is strictly prohibited.
In general, BEL cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, resulting from the banned use of information or any other element, issued on the Website.
3. Applicable law
The Site is subject to English law.
BEL reserves the right to update this information at any time and without notification.